I just had Microsoft CoPilot run an error script that my new modem router has been giving me, and it came back with a whole list of diagnostic information that the tech was supposed to have fixed while here and it shows that it wasn't taken care of and that the reason my internet keeps dropping is because of the outside connections and was probably not due to the router modem that I had previously. However, that modem was older, and needed to be replaced, and I do see a slight change in my speeds. I am still having the down times where my net drops completely and that is not ok. Especially if I am streaming or doing something else that requires a connection.
So I had it generate a whole script to send to the ISP and will be giving them a call to have them come out and fix the line drop.












0 comments:
Post a Comment